FAQs（III）Measures of Prevention and Control for People Back to Work
This week, many people have returned to work. What measures of prevention and control are needed?
1. When commuting
* Avoid taking public transport. Try to walk, cycle or drive to your office instead.
* If you have to take public transport, you shall wear a face mask throughout the ride and try to avoid touching objects in the vehicles with your hands.
2. Entering the workplace
* Wear a face mask and receive body temperature check before entering the office building. You must pass the body temperature check before being allowed in. Wash hands in time.
* If you have symptoms such as fever, please go to the fever clinic of a hospital immediately.
3. Using an elevator
* Avoid using the elevator if you are going to or leaving lower floors. Use the stairs instead.
* Stand clear of the elevator doors while waiting. Do not stand face-to-face with passengers exiting the elevator.
* Wearing a face mask is mandatory while taking elevators. Try to avoid touching buttons or handrails, or leaning on the walls of the elevator.
4. In offices
* Maintain sanitation and ventilation of the office area.
*Keep distance of at least one meter with others and wear a face mask while working with others in an office.
* When there are visitors, both visitors and hosts shall wear face masks.
5. Attending a conference
* Wear a face mask and wash hands for disinfection before entering the conference room.
*Keep distance of at least one meter with other attendees.
*Control the conference time and open windows once for ventilation when the conference lasts long.
*Adopt individual serving and avoid crowds.
Foreign Affairs Office of Shenzhen Municipal People's Government
Shenzhen Municipal Health Commission
February 11, 2020