FAQs for Foreigners during the Period of Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia（II）
To pool all the efforts in the prevention and control of novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP) and to implement the requirements of Measures to Build and Improve A Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism in Residential Communities issued by Shenzhen Headquarters for Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic, all residents and visitors shall report and be verified before entering and exiting residential areas and urban villages in Shenzhen.
How to report and be verified to enter and exit a residential area?
* Residents of all types of residential areas and urban villages (hereinafter referred to as residences) shall enter or exit only by showing an e-pass (a QR code) on the phone or a pass card.
*Visitors and their vehicles are not allowed to enter the residences. When necessary and with the consent of the residents, they shall enter with a verification code specified by the rules.
*No visitors or their vehicles are allowed into or out of residences with confirmed cases.
II. Types of passes
*Enter and exit with an e-pass (a QR code) on the phone. All residents can search for "Shen i U"（深i您） mini-program in WeChat and use the "voluntary-reporting" page or WeChat official account "iShenzhen"（i深圳）on other platforms to voluntarily report your personal information so as to receive a QR code to enter and exit a residence.
*Enter and exit with a pass card. The elderly, children and other residents who are not familiar with online reporting or do not have a smartphone can report your information at the property management center of your residence or the community work station and obtain a pass card, with which you can enter and exit your residence.
III. Application procedures
1. Choose a platform. Residents can choose from the following platforms to report your information.
(1) Report on WeChat mini-program "Shen i U"（深i您）
(2) Report on WeChat official account "i Shenzhen"（i深圳）
(3) Report on app "i Shenzhen"（i深圳）
2. Fill in your information. When the reporting page is loaded, sign up and log in, and then click "voluntary reporting". Fill in your information, and click "submit".
3. System verification. After reporting, if the system shows you don't have to undergo home quarantine, collective quarantine or treatment at a hospital, you will be assigned a QR code by the system. You can click "Me" and then "My reporting" to find the QR code, with which you can enter or exit your residence.
* Offline Reporting
The elderly, children, and those who do not know how to report online or do not have gadgets such as smartphones can report offline and apply for pass cards. Residents living in residences with property services shall report to the property management. Those without such services shall report to community work stations.
1. Bulletin Boards. Property management or community work stations may inform in advance of the specific methods, time, and place for collecting or downloading the form, filling out and submitting the form as well as receiving pass cards, etc.
2. Fill in the form. The form can be filled out by relatives or community staffs. The resident should also attach a photo of his/her together with the form.
3. Issue pass cards. Apart from voluntary reporting, community work stations or property management may carry out necessary review based on information obtained while offering daily services. Pass cards will be issued to those who are not subject to self-quarantine, collective quarantine or medical treatment.
Foreign Affairs Office of Shenzhen Municipal People's Government
February 10, 2020